Please Contact Lash House if any of the following statements apply:
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator, or any other active electrical implant anywhere in the body. The Handpiece should be used at least 1cm away from cochlear implants in the ear.
- Permanent implant in the treated area such as metal plates and screws, silicone implants or an injected chemical substance, unless deep enough in the periosteal plane, and metal piercing.
- Intra-dermal or superficial sub-dermal areas that have been injected with HA/collagen/fat injections or other augmentation methods with bio-material during last 6 months or Botox within the last week.
- Current or history of skin cancer, or current condition of any other type of cancer, or pre-malignant moles.
- Severe concurrent conditions, such as cardiac disorders, epilepsy, uncontrolled hypertension, and liver or kidney diseases.
- Pregnancy and nursing.
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS and HIV, autoimmune disorders, or use of immunosuppressive medications.
- Patients with history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex in the treatment area, may be treated only following a prophylactic regimen.
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as diabetes or thyroid dysfunction.
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema, and rash.
- History of skin disorders, keloids, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry and fragile skin.
- History of bleeding coagulopathies, or use of anticoagulants in the last 10 days.
- Facial dermabration, laser resurfacing and deep chemical peeling within the last 3 months.
- Having received treatment with light, laser, RF, or other devices in the treated area within 6 months.
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last 12 months or before complete healing.
- Use of Isotretinoin (Accutane®) within 6 months prior to treatment.
- As per the practitioner’s discretion, refrain from treating any condition which might make it unsafe for the patient unsafe for the patient.
Please be aware if you checked off any of these statements treatment plan will have to be revised.